Technology constantly moves bringing new equipment and techniques to the marketplace offering exciting new possibilities in plastic fabrication, or opportunities to expand capability and productivity.
We constantly invest inwards in terms of the equipment we operate from our facilities on the outskirts of London, as well as in the skills and expertise of our vacuum formers and fabricators and research into the best ways to utilise and apply equipment to different processes. We aim to provide clients with a comprehensive product design and plastic fabrications service and an important part of that is in knowing everything that's possible, and being able to deliver that.
As market leaders in bespoke acrylic and plastic fabrications and expert custom vacuum forming we invest constantly in equipment enabling us to be the very best at what we do. Want to find out more? Give us a call today on 0808 1682372 and speak to a specialist in plastic design and fabrication.
- CNC machining including routing, drilling, trimming, turning and milling
- Saw cutting of plastic sheets up to 6 metres
- Two 3000mm x 1550mm multi-tool changing CNC routers
- Fully automated system guaranteeing precision work directly from CAD
- Two and three dimensional forming
- Extensive expertise in jig design, jigging and trimming
- Vacuum forming up to 2.5m x 1.83m and 3.1m x 1.63m
- Experts in high definition pressure assisted forming
- Press forming
- Local line bending and heat bending
- Blow and drape moulding
- Comprehensive tool making facilities
- UV bonding and curing with no glue overspill or bubbling
- Hot air welding
- Assembly of plastics, metals and woods including MDF, locks and runners
- Tappex adhesive-free mechanical fixings
- Flat pack manufacture options with Tappex fixings
- Digital and silk screen printing (line and half tone or full colour)
- Vinyl graphics
- Vacuum metalising
- Spray painting
- Laser etching
- Power, buff and flame polishing
- Semi automatic machine and diamond polishing to high gloss or matt
- In-house transport options and trusted carriers
- Pallet packing, polybags, boxes, wraps and shrink wrapping
- Articulated vehicle ready distribution site
- Multi drop recorded store deliveries
Whatever custom plastic fabrications you have in mind, we can deliver them nationwide with recent clients based in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton, Derby Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Lancaster and Oxford, and can also deliver internationally with projects recently completed in the Middle East and Australia.
To learn more about the ways we can help your bespoke plastic product designs, contact us at any time.